Glass Door Finger Guard-Double sided Minimises the risk of injuries to fingers/hands when doors are slammed shut on the handle side of a glass panel door. - Available for internal and external usage and all materials are made of abrasion, heat, cold and weather resistant
material. - Acts as a cushion, preventing injuries by softening the surface of the doors if an entrapment does occur.
- Acts as a foot guard when installed at the bottom of a door. Eliminates the sharp knife like edge especially on aluminum
- Designed to suit any décor of a centre with 5 different coloured guards.
- Various lengths available enabling installation in one piece.
- Can be installed on doors of any material e.g. wooden, aluminum or glass doors.
- Made from non-toxic materials with superior quality.
- Soft and flexible providing exceptional shock absorption.Uses strong double-sided tapes that can be easily installed
and removed without leaving any marks or damage.
- Uses double-sided tapes that can be easily installed and removed without leaving any marks or damage
How it works (single door) How it works (double door)